Our focus is creating awareness in the totality of the election process and then refocus on idividual swing states where the chances of election fraud are the greatest.This is true where early voting is allowed because the opposition can calculate just how many votes they have to steal.
The indiviual swing states that require investigation:
These states will be constantly reviewed for changes, positive and negative, of election integrity developments.
Our web site will be updated to reflect current developments.
No matter the quality of the candidate or the campaign, if the election is stolen, #America and #the Constitutional Republic lose.
Election integrity is a term that refers to the international standards and global norms governing the appropriate conduct of elections. It is also used to describe the outcome of policies that protect elections from domestic and foreign interference, improve election administration, and prevent voter fraud.
Election integrity matters for multiple reasons, such as:
- It enhances political legitimacy by strengthening public confidence in electoral institutions, a sense of external political efficacy, and satisfaction with the performance of democracy.
- It fosters civic activism by increasing voter turnout and civic engagement levels while dampening the propensity to engage in protest politics.
- It improves political representation by improving electoral accountability and, thus, the responsiveness of elected officials to deliver private and collective goods.
- It promotes security by accommodating all groups through electoral channels, thereby reducing the underlying grievances leading to electoral violence, widespread unrest, and civil wars.
- It supports democratization, encouraging the macro-level consolidation of democratic procedures, norms, and institutions.
Therefore, election integrity is necessary for ensuring that every eligible voter gets to vote and that only eligible ballots are counted, as well as for deepening democracy.